    cheap and good.

    Any help or comments would be welcome :eek:)

    // Hans

    Hans Joergensen, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Hans Joergensen

    Guest

    On 25 Jan 2004 21:43:46 GMT, Hans Joergensen
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone happen to know what the approx. prices on Canon EOS-300D
    >(the kit with lens) are in Hong Kong ?
    >
    >Also the approx. price on batterygrip and the 420EX and 550EX flashunits.
    >
    >I could also use approx prices on S40 and S45 ..
    >
    >I have read good about the dealers "Kowloon Photo Service" in
    >Woosung Street and "KINEFOTO" in Stanley Street .. these should be
    >cheap and good.
    >
    >Any help or comments would be welcome :eek:)
    >
    >// Hans

    I got a 550EX there last August. Cost around £175 ($300). Can't
    remember where exactly and I can't find the receipt to check.

    MJ

    , Jan 26, 2004

  3. Hans Joergensen

    AArDvarK Guest

    Here, check this site which gives reviews on
    shopping for cameras in the HK/Kowloon area:
    http://www.bubbachan.com/photoshopHK/shophk.htm
    --
    Sincerely,
    Alex

    AArDvarK, Jan 26, 2004
  4. http://www.ygdragon.net/indexp.html
    All prices in HKD
    1USD = 7.8HKD

    300D kit hkd8200-8680
    420EX hkd1380
    550EX hkd2470

    =?Big5-HKSCS?B?uXG4o6RwpGw=?=, Jan 26, 2004