Hong Kong photo gallery

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photo, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Photo

    Photo Guest

    Photo, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Photo

    Colin D Guest

    Photo wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > Please enjoy my Hong Kong Photo gallery in which I try to capture the
    > essence of
    > Hong Kong and its people.
    >
    > http://www.thaiworldview.com/photo/country.php?choix1=HKSAR
    >
    > Don't hesitate to comment and rate the photos.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Regis

    Ah yes, Hong Kong. I was very interested in your shots of HK, since I
    have visited there four times in the last 10 years, and each time have
    taken many shots with my film EOS 10. I am looking forward to visiting
    again next year, this time with an EOS 300D, and getting to some of the
    old villages in the New Territories, like Ping Shan.

    My wife and I have a daughter who is an associate professor at Hong Kong
    University at Pokfulam, hence the reeason for visiting.

    Thank you for the look at your gallery.

    Colin.
    Colin D, Sep 26, 2004