  1. Rogers News

    Rogers News Guest

    ...go buy it while it's still available. All 39 eps; great set
    Rogers News, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Rogers News

    Tod Guest

    Agreed! I waited a long time for this release. I was never into getting
    the "lost" episodes as their quality and storylines are not nearly as funny,
    imo of course. -Tod

    Tod, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Rogers News

    Robbo Guest

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 04:35:54 GMT, "Rogers News" <>
    wrote:

    >..go buy it while it's still available. All 39 eps; great set

    Is it true that they didn't do any remastering on this set? I read
    somewhere that the audio wasn't very good on one of the discs. Is this
    true?
    Robbo, Nov 12, 2003