Honduras & India Termination Available

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by IP2VOIP, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. IP2VOIP

    IP2VOIP Guest

    We have termination available as follows:

    Have Honduras ROC and Cell at 50% ASR 10 Second PDD... prepay at 0.225

    4 E-1s.

    Destination

    India, Ahmedabad
    9179
    0.134

    India, Bangalore
    9180
    0.134

    India, Category-1
    91XX (other)
    0.142

    India, Category-2
    91XX (other)
    0.142

    India, Chennai
    9144
    0.134

    India, Delhi
    9111
    0.134

    India, Ernakulam
    91484
    0.134

    India, Hyderabad
    9140
    0.134

    India, Jallandhar
    91181
    0.134

    India, Kolkatta
    9133
    0.134

    India, Mobile 94
    9194
    0.142

    India, Mobile 98
    9198
    0.100

    India, Mumbai
    9122
    0.134

    We have 6 DS-1s - but we can move to DS-3

    Contact
    IP2VOIP, Oct 2, 2003

  2. IP2VOIP

    callindia

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    need some termination minutes for India. Please contact me.
    callindia, Jun 16, 2009

  3. IP2VOIP

    voicetransit

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, we are interested in termination to India. Update us with your rates and terms and possibly a link to a site where we can learn more about you. Thanks.
    sales at voctrans dot com
    voicetransit, Sep 10, 2009