Homicide: Life On The Street:The Complete Season Four on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    Just announced officially...

    The full Press Release, including the DVD COVER ART, can be found at
    this link:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=649

    HOMICIDE: LIFE ON THE STREET: THE COMPLETE SEASON FOUR.
    Containing all 22 episodes from Season Four -- one of the series' most
    critically acclaimed ­ the extras-laden 6-DVD set will be available in
    stores and at shopnbc.com on March 30th for $99.95SRP.

    DVD EXTRAS:
    Arresting DVD extras include running commentary from series regular
    Clark Johnson and writer Anya Epstein on the fan favorite episode ³The
    Hat,² (aired January 16, 1996) for which guest star Lily Tomlin
    received an Emmy® nomination; and the 10-minute featurette, ³Homicide:
    Life in Season Four,² which is narrated by Isabella Hofmann (who played
    Lt./Captain/Detective Megan Russert in seasons 3&4) and features
    interviews with Executive Producers Barry Levinson, Tom Fontana, and
    Henry Bromell, and writers David Simon (The Wire) and James Yoshimura.
    Extras also include a complete episodic song listing and cast and crew
    biographies.

    Street Date: 3/30/04

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee
    Mike McGee, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Mike McGee

    bradford Guest

    What do you mean by "just announced officially"? I've had my copy on order
    since January.

    bradford, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <4036dac8$>, bradford
    <> wrote:

    > What do you mean by "just announced officially"? I've had my copy on order
    > since January.

    I mean that the official press release from A&E Home Video / NBC
    Enterprises is dated February 16, 2004, and includes a full breakdown
    of the specs, covert art, and detailed info on the extras. That's why
    it was "just announced officially."

    For example, just because one can pre-order Star Wars on DVD now,
    doesn't mean the full details, (specs, extras, cover art, etc.) have
    been officially announced.

    --
    Mike McGee, Feb 22, 2004