    WHATS WRONG AS I CANNOT GET ON LINE TO DO ANY STUFF?
    HIRRY PLEASE AS I'VE A LOT TO DO.
    SUE

    SUE ALDRIDGE, Jan 1, 2005

  2. SUE ALDRIDGE

    xhead Guest

    first click your caps lock on your keyboard please, then type
    www.yourhomepage.com in the address bar and click go, and save it to your
    favorites would be a good idea... replace yourhomepage with your home page
    name....

    it may just be there server also, sometimes there's nothing you can do but
    wait till it comes back online...

    xhead, Jan 1, 2005