    i open firefox ?
    TIA ,
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009

  2. D. wrote:
    > hello Lee ,
    > one last question .
    > is there a way to set this up so that
    > my " custom settings " are shown when
    > i open firefox ?
    > TIA ,
    > D.

    Mine always does. It opens right to my custom page. I think there may
    be a "remember me" box to check on the log in page, though I never see it.

    Make sure your browser is accepting cookies.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 11, 2009

  3. D.

    Justin Guest

    D. wrote on [Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:33:30 -0400]:
    > hello Lee ,
    > one last question .
    > is there a way to set this up so that
    > my " custom settings " are shown when
    > i open firefox ?
    > TIA ,
    > D.

    If you have firefox delete private settings and cookies on exit, you
    can't.

    Justin, Mar 11, 2009
  4. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > D. wrote:
    >> hello Lee ,
    >> one last question .
    >> is there a way to set this up so that
    >> my " custom settings " are shown when
    >> i open firefox ?
    >> TIA ,
    >> D.
    >>

    > Mine always does. It opens right to my custom page. I think there may
    > be a "remember me" box to check on the log in page, though I never see it.
    >
    > Make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
    >
    > Lee

    .. . . and don't delete cookies!

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 11, 2009
  5. D.

    D. Guest

    i truly appreciate all the advice .
    my browser is set to accept cookies
    but i'm still not able to bring up my
    " custom settings " when i open
    firefox .
    thanks ,
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009
  6. D.

    D. Guest

    i truly appreciate all of your replies .
    accept cookies is checked and i still cannot
    bring up my " custom settings " when i
    start firefox .
    ????????
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009
  7. D.

    D. Guest

    the " idiot " finally figured it out !!!!!!!
    when i made " myway.com " , my homepage
    it should have read ; " MY.myway.com .
    my thanks to Lee , Justin and Peter .
    D.