    homepage. I also seem to be unalbe to change any of the options on my ie
    toolbar and do not seem to be able to change it with a download. Any help
    would be great.
    Greg, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Greg

    Gordon Guest

    Greg wrote:
    || I do not seem to be able to change my homepage. Everytime I have
    || changed it quite a lot in the options and all I keep getting is
    || "about blank" for a homepage. I also seem to be unalbe to change any
    || of the options on my ie toolbar and do not seem to be able to change
    || it with a download. Any help would be great.

    Do a scan with Adaware, Spybot, and an AV program.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
    Gordon, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Greg

    John Holmes Guest

    Gordon 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do you have lots of customers already?

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
    John Holmes, Mar 2, 2005