Home Workers and Franchises Needed Worldwide

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by suril1988@gmail.com, May 30, 2006.

  1. Guest

    We are currently hiring home workers worldwide to provide online
    clerical and marketing

    services for online businesses.

    All you assignments are listed in your members area.

    There is no searching or applying for work.

    You can earn an unlimited income every month working part time from
    home completing

    assignments in your members area.

    Type of assignments include but are not limited to

    Internet research: Searching Internet Sites for details
    relevant to clients order

    Mail List Compiling: Compile mailing lists specific to clients
    request

    Data Entry : Compile data from Internet to data forms

    Media Typing: Ad Placing, Email Forms, Press Release

    Compiling Data Bases: Compile data bases specific to clients
    needs

    News Letter Management: Type, Compile, Research, manage
    subscriber data base

    Promotional Campaigning: Plan campaigns, Execute organised
    campaigns

    Response Analyst: Tracking media and campaign results

    We also provide work at home job listings each month.

    These are real home based employment offered by real employers.

    For these you will apply to the employer.

    For full details or to register please visit

    http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=4485_38_3_75

    For details on our franchise opportunities please click the franchise
    link on the above page

    , May 30, 2006