    home movies to DVD for archive and for use in teaching.

    I had an LG LRY-517 and like the feautres, but it died on me.

    Thnx! -c

    Cloy, Feb 7, 2006

  2. I have a Canopus ADVC110 interface box and it does a fairly good job. The
    main problem is that the output is dark. This could be because I have a 16mb
    video card.

    ND
    ---------------

    Neville Denetto, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Cloy

    GMAN Guest

    In article <bEcGf.18704$>, "Neville Denetto" <> wrote:
    >I have a Canopus ADVC110 interface box and it does a fairly good job. The
    >main problem is that the output is dark. This could be because I have a 16mb
    >video card.

    There is a little switch i believe that adjusts the proper black level for the
    US NTSC system, it currently comes set default for the japanese NTSC black
    level.

    GMAN, Feb 9, 2006