    features that any large database person would want. Why you are lazy
    about it is ridiculous. It been 8 years. Jeez. Even the open office
    products do a better job than 2k3 does. Get a clue.

    FatBytestard, Apr 18, 2010

  2. FatBytestard

    Troll Killer Guest

    FatBytestard wrote:
    > Get yourself with the program, MacLean.
    >
    > That database belongs in a single sheet form. So get updated to Office
    > 2007 or 2010. 2003 is like eight years old.
    >
    > That 3 sheet method is just lame. The advanced features of 2007 make
    > 2003 pale by comparison.
    >
    > Simply adding new entries as they fall in your lap isn't good enough to
    > call it a good database any more. You need to update the sheet version
    > you save it under.
    >
    > You are now TWO iterations of Office out of touch.
    >
    > They are not simply newly released apps, they actually do have new
    > features that any large database person would want. Why you are lazy
    > about it is ridiculous. It been 8 years. Jeez. Even the open office
    > products do a better job than 2k3 does. Get a clue.

    Get a life, 'tard.

    Troll Killer, Apr 19, 2010

  3. FatBytestard

    FatBytestard Guest

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:50:30 -0700, Troll Killer
    <> wrote:

    >Get a life, 'tard.

    Mind your own fucking business, Blu retard.

    FatBytestard, Apr 20, 2010
  4. FatBytestard

    Troll Killer Guest

    FatBytestard wrote:
    > On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:50:30 -0700, Troll Killer
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Get a life, 'tard.

    > Mind your own fucking business, Blu retard.

    Sorry. I was joking that you had some kind of mental disability but you
    obviously really do suffer from some sort of mental problem. It is not
    my intent to pick on the mentally handicapped, especially those like
    yourself who heroically are "handi-capable" enough to be able to post on
    a newsgroup even if all you can muster is a incoherant, rambling rant.

    Big thumbs up!

    Troll Killer, Apr 20, 2010
  5. FatBytestard

    FatBytestard Guest

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:08:34 -0700, Troll Killer
    <> wrote:

    >Big

    mentally masturbating dumbfuck...

    IFYSFY