    just opened and installed WHS on my XP (32bit) desktop but my Laptop is Vista
    64......

    Richard

    Richard, Jan 27, 2008

  2. Not yet. Support for a Vista 64bit connector is promised "real soon now" and
    will be a free download when it ships. It's included in the PowerPack 1
    release that was announced at CES, but is currently still in Beta.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 27, 2008

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Anyway to get the beta? I would be glad to try anything out! Thanks for the
    heads up too!
    Richard

    Richard, Jan 28, 2008
  4. It's not a public beta, so far as I'm aware. And it's close enough to the
    end that they're not looking for more testers.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 28, 2008