    made, but I cannot reach anything inside the network.

    Please HELP!

    Scott Emick
    Scott Emick, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Scott Emick

    News Account Guest

    First why not try a newer client - 4.x is the latest.

    Second, I've heard some DSL providers block VPN's on home connections in
    order to sell you a "business" connection.

    News Account, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Scott Emick

    Scott Emick Guest

    I'd like to, but I cannot get it. We do not have support any more on
    our PIX firewall. I can't find anywhere to download it either. Can
    you send it to me?

    (my email is below, remove the X's)

    Thanks,
    Scott

    Scott Emick
    Web Software Engineer
    Fox International

    Scott Emick, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Scott Emick

    Scott Emick Guest

    As far as the blocking, the dsl provider - Ameritech SBC does allow
    VPN and I've personally used the cisco systems dialer with them.

    Scott

    Scott Emick, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Scott Emick

    News Account Guest

    Mail it to you - yea right! - VPN Software (because of encryption) is
    covered under the US ITAR and I'm not risking a jail term to help you out -
    sorry!

    News Account, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Scott Emick

    Scott Emick Guest

    Hey, I knew you'd get a kick out of that...I guess maybe I'll have to
    set up a windows 2000 server on the DMZ or something with Microsoft's
    VPN software and use Microsoft's client, Every year or two Cisco's VPN
    software really gets on my nerves.

    Scott

    Scott Emick, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Scott Emick

    Scott Emick Guest

    Scott Emick, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Scott Emick

    Scott Emick Guest

    Scott Emick, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Scott Emick

    Scott Emick Guest

    "News Account" <> wrote in message news:<kGyIc.1$>...
    > Mail it to you - yea right! - VPN Software (because of encryption) is
    > covered under the US ITAR and I'm not risking a jail term to help you out -
    > sorry!

    I really lucked out, there is a web site, and I am not saying who, but
    it is from a well known institution that has it available for
    download. I now have 4.04 but the woman is on vacation so I won't be
    able to try it out for a week.

    Thanks to the people who generously posted it.

    Scott Emick
    Scott Emick, Jul 14, 2004