    Hello, I actually want to know how to open 2 home pages as tabs. Lost
    the setting recently

    Thanks

    morisset, Apr 2, 2008

  2. morisset

    PeeCee Guest

    "morisset" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello, I actually want to know how to open 2 home pages as tabs. Lost
    > the setting recently
    >
    > Thanks

    'Assuming' IE7 (you don't say)

    Open two tabs and go to the web address on each Tab you want to appear when
    you click the home button

    Tools
    Internet Options
    Click 'Use Current'

    Paul.

    PeeCee, Apr 2, 2008

  3. morisset

    morisset Guest

    On 2 Apr, 12:42, "PeeCee" <> wrote:
    > "morisset" <> wrote in message

    > > Hello, I actually want to know how to open 2 home pages as tabs. Lost
    > > the setting recently

    > > Thanks

    > 'Assuming' IE7 (you don't say)
    >
    > Open two tabs and go to the web address on each Tab you want to appear when
    > you click the home button
    >
    > Tools
    > Internet Options
    > Click 'Use Current'
    >
    > Paul.

    Thanks. I am using Firefox and clicked on Use Current Pages so all
    that was needed was / followed by |

    morisset, Apr 3, 2008