    He did have Freeserve installed on there if thats any help. Hes now using
    btbroadband basic.

    TIA

    L.Hatherall, May 21, 2005

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=about:blank&btnG

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2005

  3. L.Hatherall

    old jon Guest

    His problem is `coolwebsearch`, download and run `CWShredder`.
    best wishes..J

    old jon, May 21, 2005
  4. L.Hatherall wrote:

    > Just had a look at my mates computer. His homepage won't default from About
    > blank.
    > Tried going onto google and setting as homepage thru that and also in
    > internet explorer options.
    >
    > He did have Freeserve installed on there if thats any help. Hes now using
    > btbroadband basic.

    I'd suggest you use CWShredder, Adaware SE, Spybot Search and Destroy
    and HiJackThis.

    http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html
    http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10289035.html

    With HiJackThis, you need to post to a forum or automated way of
    analyzing the logs. Such as:
    http://www.hijackthis.de/en

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2005