    month its stuck on that page, and won't update daily, any ideas?

    Thanks

    Tom

    twfsa, Sep 28, 2005

  2. twfsa

    John Holmes Guest

    twfsa blabbered in alt.computer:

    > Mozilla Firefox
    >
    > I was useing MSN.com for my default home page, but as of the 26th of
    > this month its stuck on that page, and won't update daily, any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tom

    Clear your cache.
    Tools > Options > Privacy
    Clear all.

    --
    Your mother was an obscene tramp who embarrassed herself in septic tanks.

    John Holmes, Sep 28, 2005

  3. twfsa

    twfsa Guest

    That worked but, I've never had to do that .I wonder why that happened?

    Thanks

    Tom

    twfsa, Sep 28, 2005
  4. twfsa

    John Holmes Guest

    twfsa blabbered in alt.computer:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> twfsa blabbered in alt.computer:
    >>
    >>> Mozilla Firefox
    >>>
    >>> I was useing MSN.com for my default home page, but as of the 26th of
    >>> this month its stuck on that page, and won't update daily, any
    >>> ideas?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Tom
    >>>

    >> Clear your cache.
    >> Tools > Options > Privacy
    >> Clear all.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was an obscene tramp who embarrassed herself in septic
    >> tanks.

    > That worked but, I've never had to do that .I wonder why that
    > happened?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tom

    Set your cache settings in the same menu...

    --
    Your mother was an empty-headed bugbear who prostituted herself in a
    munitions factory.

    John Holmes, Sep 28, 2005
  5. twfsa

    Plato Guest

    twfsa wrote:

    > That worked but, I've never had to do that .I wonder why that happened?

    It's a feature of using windows.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 29, 2005
  6. twfsa

    twfsa Guest

    Why do I have to clear the cache daily to get the home page to up date? Is
    there a easy fix ?

    Thanks
    Tom

    twfsa, Sep 29, 2005
  7. twfsa

    JTJersey Guest

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:50:02 -0500, twfsa wrote:

    > Why do I have to clear the cache daily to get the home page to up date? Is
    > there a easy fix ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tom

    Windows Xp using Internet Explorer? Tools/Internet Options/Temporary
    Internet Files/Settings - See if "Automatically" is checked.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Sep 29, 2005
  8. twfsa

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Sep 29, 2005
  9. twfsa

    John Holmes Guest

    JTJersey blabbered in alt.computer:

    > On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:50:02 -0500, twfsa wrote:
    >
    >> Why do I have to clear the cache daily to get the home page to up
    >> date? Is there a easy fix ?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Tom
    >>

    > Windows Xp using Internet Explorer? Tools/Internet Options/Temporary
    > Internet Files/Settings - See if "Automatically" is checked.

    You fucktard idiot, can't you read? The OP started with: "Mozilla
    Firefox"

    --
    Your mother was a contemptible leprechaun who didn't mind taking off her
    clothes at the bottom of a beer glass.

    John Holmes, Sep 29, 2005
  10. twfsa

    JTJersey Guest

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:57:26 +0200, John Holmes wrote:

    > JTJersey blabbered in alt.computer:
    >
    >> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:50:02 -0500, twfsa wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why do I have to clear the cache daily to get the home page to up date?
    >>> Is there a easy fix ?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Tom
    >>>

    >> Windows Xp using Internet Explorer? Tools/Internet Options/Temporary
    >> Internet Files/Settings - See if "Automatically" is checked.
    >>

    > You fucktard idiot, can't you read? The OP started with: "Mozilla Firefox"

    Maybe I didn't see the original post? The post I responded to made no
    mention of the OS. I haven't been in here for awhile and I did so miss
    your colorfull witicisms.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Sep 29, 2005
  11. twfsa

    John Holmes Guest

    JTJersey blabbered in alt.computer:

    > On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:57:26 +0200, John Holmes wrote:
    >
    >> JTJersey blabbered in alt.computer:

    >>> Windows Xp using Internet Explorer? Tools/Internet
    >>> Options/Temporary Internet Files/Settings - See if "Automatically"
    >>> is checked.
    >>>

    >> You fucktard idiot, can't you read? The OP started with: "Mozilla
    >> Firefox"

    > Maybe I didn't see the original post? The post I responded to made no
    > mention of the OS. I haven't been in here for awhile and I did so
    > miss your colorfull witicisms.

    Apologee accepted, for this time.

    --
    Your mother was a nauseating fortune seeker who used to meditate on a
    flagpole.

    John Holmes, Sep 30, 2005
  12. twfsa

    twfsa Guest

    Why not answer the question, why is the home page browser not updateing,
    with clearing the cache?

    twfsa, Oct 1, 2005
  13. twfsa

    twfsa Guest