    of any current service failures?

    Anyone else got the same problem?

    Anne

    Anne Cook, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Anne Cook

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-01-19, Anne Cook <> wrote:
    > I can't view my home page. Never had this before & all other accounts on our
    > subscription are fine, just mine which has the problem. Is this an example
    > of any current service failures?
    >
    > Anyone else got the same problem?
    >
    > Anne

    Perhaps the web page you have chosen as your "Home Page" is having
    problems? Someone else could try it if you were to mention the address.

    If your "Home Page" is a document on your own computer, has it been moved
    or deleted or re-named?

    (You are corresponding in an international public newsgroup, not a forum
    specific to any ISP. Only your ISP can tell you about any problems they
    may be having. Try their web site for a 'system status report').

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jan 19, 2006

  3. Anne Cook

    Anne Cook Guest

    >> I can't view my home page. Never had this before & all other accounts on
    >> our
    >> subscription are fine, just mine which has the problem. Is this an
    >> example
    >> of any current service failures?
    >>
    >> Anyone else got the same problem?
    >>
    >> Anne

    > Perhaps the web page you have chosen as your "Home Page" is having
    > problems? Someone else could try it if you were to mention the address.
    >
    > If your "Home Page" is a document on your own computer, has it been moved
    > or deleted or re-named?
    >
    > (You are corresponding in an international public newsgroup, not a forum
    > specific to any ISP. Only your ISP can tell you about any problems they
    > may be having. Try their web site for a 'system status report').
    >
    > --
    > -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    > -- Whiskers
    > -- ~~~~~~~~~~

    Sorry perhaps I didn't explain properly it's my BT Yahoo home page. I know
    there is a problem posted about BT Business Broadband users but not personal
    users. Thanks.

    Anne Cook, Jan 19, 2006
  4. I am in Northern Ireland....best home page for checking pc in the UK is
    www.bbc.co.uk.........give that a try and see if you can use it as
    home.......it is the strongest in UK

    Good luck.

    Harold potter esq, Jan 19, 2006
  5. Anne Cook

    me Guest

    "Harold potter esq" <> wrote in
    message news:jlRzf.59454$...
    >I am in Northern Ireland....best home page for checking pc in the UK is
    >www.bbc.co.uk.........give that a try and see if you can use it as
    >home.......it is the strongest in UK

    Yeah thats what i use,set to the footy page !

    me, Jan 19, 2006