Home page Problem

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Ben Mitts, Jan 31, 2007.

  1. Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts Guest

    Hi,

    My home page does not resize when
    I adjust the XP window size horizontally

    It always used to adjust properly when
    ever the window was resized for var
    ious reasons.

    Anyone know what causes this! Also
    when I go into appearance/fonts and
    change the minimum font size my web
    page gets bigger or smaller depending
    on what I pick as minimum font setting,

    This is not a problem per se but If I re-
    size the minimum font smaller the mes-
    sage size page gets bigger or smaller

    Help!

    Let me know what more you need to
    help me if you can?

    Sincerely,
    Ben mitts :)

    Ben Mitts, Jan 31, 2007

  2. Ben Mitts

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ben Mitts wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My home page does not resize when
    > I adjust the XP window size horizontally
    >
    > It always used to adjust properly when
    > ever the window was resized for var
    > ious reasons.
    >
    > Anyone know what causes this! Also

    Kind of hard to tell without knowing what your home page is.

    > when I go into appearance/fonts and
    > change the minimum font size my web
    > page gets bigger or smaller depending
    > on what I pick as minimum font setting,

    What do you mean it gets bigger or smaller?

    > This is not a problem per se but If I re-
    > size the minimum font smaller the mes-
    > sage size page gets bigger or smaller

    Message page? The plot thickens!

    > Help!
    >
    > Let me know what more you need to
    > help me if you can?

    In addition to the above comments, what browser are you using?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:

    > Ben Mitts wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> My home page does not resize when
    >> I adjust the XP window size horizontally
    >>
    >> It always used to adjust properly when
    >> ever the window was resized for var
    >> ious reasons.
    >>
    >> Anyone know what causes this! Also

    > Kind of hard to tell without knowing what your home page is.
    >
    >> when I go into appearance/fonts and
    >> change the minimum font size my web
    >> page gets bigger or smaller depending
    >> on what I pick as minimum font setting,

    > What do you mean it gets bigger or smaller?
    >

    >> This is not a problem per se but If I re-
    >> size the minimum font smaller the mes-
    >> sage size page gets bigger or smaller

    > Message page? The plot thickens!
    >

    >> Help!
    >>
    >> Let me know what more you need to
    >> help me if you can?

    > In addition to the above comments, what browser are you using?

    My Yahoo web page was not resizing
    when I tried to change the width to
    resize Windows

    I found the answer in Display Prop-