    responsibility for what they've done.

    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks

    JJ, Jan 7, 2008

  2. JJ

    Sam Jorna Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&clcid=0x409&pver=6.0&ar=home

    > Called them back and they are useless. They go through their script and
    > then say contact Microsoft, maybe they can help, without taking any
    > responsibility for what they've done.
    >
    > Any ideas would be appreciated.
    > Thanks

    Google, download and run a tool called 'hijack this'

    Searches most places in Windows that can hijack certain settings (such as IE
    homepage.

    -Sam Jorna

    Sam Jorna, Jan 8, 2008

  3. JJ

    Brian Guest

    When you go to tools/internet options make sure you are on the page you want
    to use for your home page and select "use current" and then apply. If this
    doesn't work then Hijack This is a good option but be careful using that
    program, if you are not sure which lines to delete post your log file on a
    site that specializes in hijack this log files before you delete,

    there is no going back once you delete the file.!!!

    You might try 'spybot' first before 'hijack this'
    Brian

    Brian, Jan 10, 2008