Home or business use conference software

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by guy, Jun 4, 2006.

  1. guy

    guy Guest

    The key to business is relationship building that's what video audio
    conference software Does build your relationship with customers and
    potential customers.
    We have demo rooms to demonstrate are software
    Enter here download Run or cut paste into your browser and then run
    http://tinyurl.com/mk8tb

    Video Conferencing is the system that allows you to get in touch with
    Your employees, students, customers we offer you
    The video conferencing facility.

    Take control of your video conferencing business by turning your
    Website from a passive display case into a powerful, pro-active video
    Sales tool with conference ware live audio video.

    You can broadcast auctions with live video conferencing, and accept
    Live bids from registered bidders on-line so bidders can participate
    On-line in real time and many more uses.

    Today, Video Conferencing customers all over the country use the
    Internet to search for properties, pricing and more. So be there live
    For your sales prospects , conference is used by many real-estate
    Professionals to offer their website visitors real-time assistance,
    Capture contact information and convert these leads into paying
    Customers.

    The Video Conferencing Advantage.
    Customer service using real-time communications with website
    Visitors through live call.
    "Push" web pages - open a new browser window on customer's
    Computer (ideal for showing properties online).

    Desktop share or remote access a computer and more features to.

    We have demo rooms to demonstrate are software
    Enter here download run
    http://tinyurl.com/mk8tb

    Best
    G costanza