    What am I doing wrong.

    Andrew Bowie

    www.users.on.net/abowie

    Zboing Mouflon, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Zboing Mouflon

    Lem Guest

    Zboing Mouflon wrote:
    > I have 5 machines, all running XP Pro, on a home wireless network
    >
    > Problem is the machines keep dropping off the network. If I run the wizard
    > on a particular machine it will be accessible for a week or so, but then it
    > just drops off and I need to run it again.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong.
    >
    > Andrew Bowie
    >
    > www.users.on.net/abowie

    What do you mean -- the box loses connectivity or the entry for your
    network is deleted from the list of "Preferred networks" in "Wireless
    Network Connection Properties"? Are you broadcasting or hiding your SSID?

    Lem, Sep 1, 2006

  3. They are all connected to my wireless router in that they can access the
    internet. That is not the problem

    Problem is that I can't see one machine from the other in my home workgroup.

    Andrew Bowie

    www.users.on.net/abowie

    Zboing Mouflon, Sep 2, 2006
  4. I can ping the router from all of the computers, but cannot ping any of them
    from each other. Currently I do not seem to have a network at all.

    :-(

    Andrew Bowie

    www.users.on.net/abowie

    Zboing Mouflon, Sep 2, 2006