    I have started the network wizard but am uncertain how to proceed. Any
    advice is greatly appreciated.

    Ed

    Long Drive, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Long Drive

    bcomptech Guest

    I would use this approach to setup the network

    1. Run the home networking wizard on the main computer and make sure
    you declare that it's your main computer that connects to the net

    2. Run the wizard on the notebook as well, this should pick up the
    signals provided you already have an appropriate wireless card on both
    the desktop and your notebook.

    --
    Online Computer Support & Repairs
    http://www.bcomptech.com/

    bcomptech, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Long Drive

    Plato Guest

  4. Long Drive

    bcomptech Guest

    Long Drive

    What progress have you made in setting up your home network.

    --
    online computer & repairs
    http://www.bcomptech.com

    bcomptech, Apr 9, 2005