    time (internet sharing) I have all the right cables and equipment but just dont
    know how to do this. I am running windows xp on both computers. Could someone
    please give me a step by step guide to help me get sorted. thanks a lot :)

    S4kna, Nov 18, 2004

  2. S4kna

    Barry Guest

    I want to help you but it don't make sense what you are saying, this is what
    you said,,,,,(hi, i have AOL 9 running on my comp. I have recontly brought a
    router. i have
    this computer set up with it find and i can just the internet),,,,,,,,,Sorry
    I just don't know what to tell you,,

    Barry, Nov 18, 2004

  3. S4kna

    RobD. Guest

    Well, I'm going to try and read through the lines here, because you didnt
    make much sense, but I can tell you right away if you're goal is to network
    your two computers together for the sole purpose of sharing your internet
    connection, then please, return the router and get your money back. It
    doesnt make sense to be sharing a dialup connection AOL.

    RobD., Nov 18, 2004
  4. S4kna

    S4kna Guest

    i am on the aol gold service 512k broadband, i have fixed the prblem now
    anyway. I did it by getting my aol the search for my new adsl router, it found
    it, all is well. thanks all

    S4kna, Nov 18, 2004