    The printer is plugged into the PC and prints OK. But I can't get the
    Notebook to print. It keeps saying Access denied. I downloaded the new driver
    from the Brother website. Please help.
    =?Utf-8?B?bGVubm1pZXN0ZXI=?=, Aug 27, 2007

  2. try to install local printer first and re-map it. This link may help,

    Vista Print Issues
    Make sure you use a correct printer driver and the printer driver is compatible with Vista
    http://www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistaprint.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "lennmiester" <> wrote in message news:...
    I am trying to network a PC running XP pro and a notebook running Vista Home
    Premium. I have a Brother MFC 845 CW printer. And a Lynksys wireless Router
    Robert L [MVP - Networking], Aug 27, 2007