    wireless networking wizard and it worked fine between the Vaio and one of the
    laptops, but when i tried to do it with the desktop i received an error
    saying that it was not possible.
    =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbw==?=, Nov 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbw==?=

    David Hettel Guest

    For the Sony because it is wired the wireless network wizard will not run.
    See if this page will not help you:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/maintain/share.mspx

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbw==?=

    Cam Guest

    You should run the Home Network Setup Wizard in Windows XP and set all the
    workgroups the same.

    Cam, Dec 9, 2006