    files and use a common printer?

    Thanks,
    Craig

    Williams, Dec 5, 2009

  2. Williams

    Williams Guest

    Thanks, Frank. I'll give it a try and post the results.

    Craig

    Williams, Dec 6, 2009

  3. Hi
    Firewall instructions.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    When you done configuring do a hard Reboot of the computers and the Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Dec 7, 2009