    Is there another setting I must change? I'm using xp pro on the main and xp
    home on the secondary pc.

    Thanks in advance!

    JJ, Jul 24, 2006

  2. JJ

    RjK Guest

    For the share, did you create a new share name, or did you use the default
    E$?

    Try browsing to the computer with the E Drive, and for the address change
    it to \\server name\e$ if you see the drive then all you need to do is
    change the share name.

    RjK, Jul 24, 2006

  3. JJ

    jgkolt Guest

    Another thing that i normally check is on windows xp professional(not
    home) go to control panel-> administrative tools-> local security
    settings and find the key somewhere so that changes the login user from
    guest to classic login. You can also make sure they are on the same
    Domain and maybe use the windows networking wizard. Hope this helps

    jgkolt, Jul 25, 2006