    I'm looking for ideas on how to distribute the computers
    between the domains. DCs, DHCP servers, DNS servers,
    RRAS, clients, etc. Thanks.
    DarkStar, Sep 2, 2003

  2. DarkStar

    Lady Guest

    The MS Press Training Kit for whatever test you're presently studying for
    explains how to setup your network in order to complete the labs and
    exercises in the book. I prefer ato use the MOC setup, but I use MS Press as
    an excellent reference.

    Amazon.com sells the MS Press Training Kits for a very reasonable price.

    I hope this helps.

    Lady, Sep 2, 2003