    For those that are successfuly laminating at home, is it hard to get
    bubble-free results? Any recommendations on laminator
    models/features?

    Markeau, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Markeau

    Markeau Guest

    To clarify and correct, I'm wanting to laminate *up-to* 13x19, but
    mostly 12x16 (not 12x6 :) and smaller. Again, I've seen 12" pouches
    but think I'd need slightly larger to properly seal the edges. I have
    not yet found any satin 13.5 inch pouches.

    Markeau, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Markeau

    John Doe Guest

    Have the done a search on the net for them? For what it is worth I have had
    very good luck laminating inkjet prints. I have one that I did with an HP
    DeskJet 500c (not the best photo printer made) but it still hasn't faded. I
    do see why you want satin as the glossy under glass is a bitch.

    John

    John Doe, Jan 7, 2005