    Can't find a place to ask WINDOWS 7 Questions on this forum. Can some-one
    create a place please?
    Jay
    jay garland, Feb 2, 2010

  2. jay garland

    pacca Guest

    alt.os.windows-7

    pacca, Feb 2, 2010

  3. jay garland

    Carlos Guest

    If your question is related to 64-bit Windows 7 you may ask here.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 2, 2010
  4. jay garland

    Zaidy036 Guest

    On 2/1/2010 8:33 PM, jay garland wrote:
    > Can't find a place to ask WINDOWS 7 Questions on this forum. Can some-one
    > create a place please?
    > Jay

    alt.windows7.general
    Zaidy036, Feb 2, 2010
  5. jay garland

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Jay.

    Microsoft has made it clear that they will not be creating any more
    newsgroups - not even for Win7. :>(

    They want us all to move to Forums (aka Discussion Groups):
    http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/categories

    There is at least one non-Microsoft newsgroup for Win7 on Usenet, but not
    all news servers carry it:
    alt.windows7.general

    We can hope that there will be others, but... :^{

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX