  1. I have a Linksys Wireless router hooked up to my home computer, but for some
    reason it makes my home computer freeze. Does anyone know why this is
    happening? and what I can do to fix it?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2pheWRlbg==?=, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Hi
    That is a very unusual occurrence?
    Is it happening with any computer that you are trying to hook up with?
    Also tell us a little more about the computer, how it connects, what type of
    Internet connection, Which OS?
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 17, 2007

  3. Please bare with me as I dont know to much about this. It is only happening
    to my home computer, my laptop is fine. I have DSL. And how do I know my OS?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2pheWRlbg==?=, Apr 18, 2007
  4. Hi
    OS=Operating system. I.e. Windows 2000, XP, Vista, etc.
    Most important is to try another computer, to rule out whether it is a
    computer problem or a Router problem.
    If your computer works directly with the Modem and does not work with Router
    it might be Router miscomfiguration or Bad Router.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 18, 2007