    to know what you all think of it -- I won't be buying it right away,
    and most rental stores around here don't stock new versions if they
    already have an older version for rent.
    Max Volume, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Max Volume wrote:
    > Hey folks,
    >
    > I noticed there's gonna be yet another DVD release of Monty Python and
    > the Holy Grail later this month (and no, I'm not just confused and
    > thinking about the new "Meaning of Life" release). Anyone know if it's
    > just a boxed set with the extra materials (booklet, etc.) packed
    > together with the relatively recent "Special Edition" of the film in
    > its full packaging, or is a specially-designed box that holds all the
    > extra stuff plus the two discs?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Also, when the new "Meaning of Life" DVD is released, I'd be interested
    > to know what you all think of it -- I won't be buying it right away,
    > and most rental stores around here don't stock new versions if they
    > already have an older version for rent.

    It includes a film cel, assorted goodies, and a paperback of the script,
    otherwise the 2-disc set it includes is the same as the original 2-disc set.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Max Volume

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <e2T4b.92965$>, Grand Inquisitor
    <> wrote:

    > It includes a film cel, assorted goodies, and a paperback of the script,
    > otherwise the 2-disc set it includes is the same as the original 2-disc set.

    Ah, I see. So the package that's currently on shelves now is just
    thrown into a box with the rest of it, right? Just don't want to miss
    anything if I wait for the CE.
    Max Volume, Sep 2, 2003