    play solitaire for the rest of the day.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > i am having a problem. my boss and i have wireless keyboards, the same
    > model. we are in the same office, so they are interfering with eachother.
    > changing channels on the KBs does no good. right now, her kb works and

    mine
    > doesnt. if i change frequencies, mine will work and hers wont. crazy

    stuff.

    Politician Spock, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    > i am having a problem. my boss and i have wireless keyboards, the same
    > model. we are <kersnip>

    Simple fix! Just wrap both keyboards in tinfoil and microwave on 'high' for
    30 seconds. Problem solved!

    You said you wanted a new micro, too, dincha?

    JaR
    A+ Thug
    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

    yes. i can. however, i like my job.
    this is amusing.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  5. >Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

    What about adding a few extra zero's when she's authorizing his salary
    increase?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  6. >Simple fix! Just wrap both keyboards in tinfoil and microwave on 'high' for
    >30 seconds. Problem solved!

    I just tried that and the microwave exploded. You were being serious??

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    as she is typing, switch it to yours and type:

    memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > as she is typing, switch it to yours and type:
    >
    > memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....

    been playing solitaire gor 30 min.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  9. >memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....

    Don't ya mean 'rise' ?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....
    >
    > Don't ya mean 'rise' ?

    check.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    > >> I just tried that and the microwave exploded. You were being serious??

    <hannibal smith>
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    </hannibal smith>

    JaR
    A+ Team Thug
    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    i pity the fool

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    eh, just remove all interfering stuff from the
    neighbourhood (for example: your boss)....
    ;-)

    Just swap your workstations every hour.... Hahaha

    Sgt Galaxy, Jan 30, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:27:40 -0500, "Ken Briscoe"
    <> wrote:

    >i am having a problem. my boss and i have wireless keyboards, the same
    >model. we are in the same office, so they are interfering with eachother.
    >changing channels on the KBs does no good. right now, her kb works and mine
    >doesnt. if i change frequencies, mine will work and hers wont. crazy stuff.
    >i am using thr onscreen kb to typrthis. i neeed to round up a wired kb. or
    >play solitaire for the rest of the day.

    Are they HP keyboards ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jan 30, 2004
  15. >i pity the fool

    Who ya calling fool, fool!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 30, 2004