    Jibby Guest

    Does anyone know how to get it to play copied dvds properly as it seems to
    play the wrong vob files etc even wont play properly off the hard drive

    Jibby, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Jibby

    John DeGroof Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:01:58 +0100, "Jibby" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know how to get it to play copied dvds properly as it seems to
    >play the wrong vob files etc even wont play properly off the hard drive

    The card is just a decoder - if anything's to blame, it's you or your
    software. Since I have the H+, I know it's something you're doing
    wrong. Do some research on ripping and playing off hard drives before
    posting more questions...

    --
    John DeGroof, Compressionist
    DVD, DAD, DVD Audio, MPEG, AC3, DTS, PCM, DSD, MLP

    John DeGroof, Sep 28, 2003