Holiday

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by madeinJamaica, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. Today is national "crash a server and go home day"

    madeinJamaica, Aug 4, 2004

  2. "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message >
    >Personally, I liked the part where they fit all the clowns into the
    > >server closet ;-)

    > and then saw the closet in half!

    .... and then light both halves on fire and shoved it off the roof and dared
    them to escape without a singe.

    madeinJamaica, Aug 4, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    madeinJamaica wrote:

    > Today is national "crash a server and go home day"

    That'd be great if ADP's Field Circus hadn't come in here Sunday to do
    an upgrade. They are still trying to get our database server to stop
    crashing.

    JaR
    Reflections Thug

    JaR, Aug 4, 2004
  4. >That'd be great if ADP's Field Circus hadn't come in here Sunday to do
    >an upgrade.

    were the trapezes artists any good?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > madeinJamaica wrote:
    >
    > > Today is national "crash a server and go home day"
    > >

    > That'd be great if ADP's Field Circus hadn't come in here Sunday to do
    > an upgrade. They are still trying to get our database server to stop
    > crashing.
    >
    > JaR
    > Reflections Thug

    Did they have clowns? Clowns freak me out.

    Doom, Aug 4, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    >>That'd be great if ADP's Field Circus hadn't come in here Sunday to do
    >>an upgrade.

    > were the trapezes artists any good?

    Well, if you consider monkeys swinging from loops of cat5 to be artists,
    sure.

    Personally, I liked the part where they fit all the clowns into the
    server closet ;-)

    Now _that_ was funny!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 4, 2004
  7. >Personally, I liked the part where they fit all the clowns into the

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    >>Personally, I liked the part where they fit all the clowns into the
    >>server closet ;-)

    > and then saw the closet in half!

    Don't tempt me.

    JaR, Aug 4, 2004
  9. >... and then light both halves on fire and shoved it off the roof and dared
    >them to escape without a singe.

    .... before it plunges into tank full of piranhas

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004