    Anyone have a registration crack or number or something.

    Thanks,
    Catwoman

    Marsha, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Marsha

    olfart Guest

    "Marsha" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey,
    >
    > I have the Holiday Lights program (puts Xmas lights and stuff on

    your
    > desktop) as shareware, but as a STARVING STUDENT, I don't want to

    pay
    > the $20 for a legal copy to get rid of those constant reminders to

    pay
    > for it. You guys know what I'm talking about. :)
    >
    > Anyone have a registration crack or number or something.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Catwoman

    Try
    ***** ***** ***** ***

    olfart, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Marsha

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Marsha wrote:
    > Hey,
    >
    > I have the Holiday Lights program (puts Xmas lights and stuff on your
    > desktop) as shareware, but as a STARVING STUDENT, I don't want to pay
    > the $20 for a legal copy to get rid of those constant reminders to pay
    > for it. You guys know what I'm talking about. :)
    >
    > Anyone have a registration crack or number or something.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Catwoman

    You aren't serious are you? A very quick search of google using the
    string "crack holiday lights" returned over 71,000 hits.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 13:51:13 +0800, Oldus Fartus
    <> wrote:

    >Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus-----Stupid me, I didn't think to do a google search,
    DUH!!! Thanks!!! Catwoman

    Marsha, Dec 6, 2003
  5. Marsha

    Thor Guest

    "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    > Marsha wrote:
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > I have the Holiday Lights program (puts Xmas lights and stuff on your
    > > desktop) as shareware, but as a STARVING STUDENT, I don't want to pay
    > > the $20 for a legal copy to get rid of those constant reminders to pay
    > > for it. You guys know what I'm talking about. :)
    > >
    > > Anyone have a registration crack or number or something.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Catwoman

    > You aren't serious are you? A very quick search of google using the
    > string "crack holiday lights" returned over 71,000 hits.

    Evidently along with celebrating the spirit of giving, she's into the spirit
    of *taking* as well.

    Thor, Dec 6, 2003