    Conrad
    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon
    Conrad Weiler, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Conrad Weiler

    Gadgets Guest

    Know someone with a good photo printer?
    Make your own, just check out some of the calendar building softwares out
    there like:
    http://www.1-more.com/
    1 more photo calendar...

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com
    Gadgets, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Conrad Weiler

    Joe Guest

    On 09/27/2004 08:01 AM, Conrad Weiler said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like some suggestions of on-line or retail stores for making holiday
    > calendars with my photos. Quality output is hoped for.
    >
    > PhotoAccess offers a 10x14" calendar with 12 pictures for about $24.95.

    Check out cafepress.com - with their setup, you could make
    the calendar just for yourself, or you could make it available
    for others to purchase. Either way, the quality is great,
    and you can make your own 12 month calendar with 8.5x11" pages
    for about $15 - which is probably cheaper than printing on
    your own printer with good quality paper and inks.

    Here are some of my calendars you can look at for an example:
    http://www.cafepress.com/joekaz/202832

    No flames please, I'm just trying to help. :)
    Don't be put off by the cafepress 'open your own store' angle,
    you can very easily use their services to create items just for
    your own personal use, which is how I first found them.

    --
    Joe
    http://www.joekaz.net/
    Joe, Oct 9, 2004