Hold Still Blue Heron

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Celtic Boar, Jun 18, 2005.

  1. Celtic Boar

    Celtic Boar Guest

    Celtic Boar, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Celtic Boar wrote:
    >I got lucky on this one. Sunset, waterfall, a blue heron stalking the
    > crash pool. Now if he will just hold still.
    >

    > http://tinyurl.com/a77by

    I really like that one.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, Jun 18, 2005

  3. Celtic Boar

    Paul Furman Guest

    Joseph Meehan wrote:

    > Celtic Boar wrote:
    >
    >>I got lucky on this one. Sunset, waterfall, a blue heron stalking the
    >>crash pool. Now if he will just hold still.
    >>

    >>http://tinyurl.com/a77by

    > I really like that one.

    Magical.

    --
    Paul Furman
    http://www.edgehill.net/1

    Paul Furman, Jun 19, 2005
  4. "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph Meehan wrote:
    >
    >> Celtic Boar wrote:
    >>
    >>>I got lucky on this one. Sunset, waterfall, a blue heron stalking the
    >>>crash pool. Now if he will just hold still.
    >>>

    >>>http://tinyurl.com/a77by

    >> I really like that one.

    > Magical.

    That's a perfect description.

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Jun 19, 2005
  5. Celtic Boar

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:

    > "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Joseph Meehan wrote:

    >>> I really like that one.

    >>Magical.

    > That's a perfect description.

    Astonishing works for me :)

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Jun 19, 2005
  6. "Ken Weitzel" <> wrote in message

    > Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
    >
    >> "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message

    >>>Magical.

    >> That's a perfect description.

    > Astonishing works for me :)
    >
    > Ken

    Magically astonishing it is!

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Jun 19, 2005
  7. Celtic Boar

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:46:34 -0400, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
    <> wrote:

    >"Ken Weitzel" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message