    Case 2 had DVD 2 in it - BUT - DVD 2 had DVD 1 Contents on it.

    ALL The rest were OK.

    Has anybody else found this ???
    M @ Home, Mar 26, 2005

  2. M @ Home

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    TVShowsOnDVD.com brought this up a week or so. Apparently, this switch
    has happened in a lot of sets.

    Call 1-866-627-8201 to arrange for replacements from Paramount.
    SoHillsGuy, Mar 26, 2005

  3. M @ Home

    Jay G. Guest

    On 25 Mar 2005 17:42:50 -0800, SoHillsGuy wrote:

    > TVShowsOnDVD.com brought this up a week or so. Apparently, this switch
    > has happened in a lot of sets.
    >
    > Call 1-866-627-8201 to arrange for replacements from Paramount.

    Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, you still have all the episodes,
    right?

    -Jay
    Jay G., Mar 26, 2005
  4. M @ Home

    Biz Guest

    If it really bothers you, since you just purchased it, exchange it for a
    non-faulty one...why do these types of issues become such big deals?

    Biz, Mar 26, 2005
  5. M @ Home

    Alpha Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > If it really bothers you, since you just purchased it, exchange it for a
    > non-faulty one...why do these types of issues become such big deals?

    Because it shows stupid, lackadasical, and bad quality control for product?
    Alpha, Mar 26, 2005
  6. M @ Home

    Prot Guest

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 01:34:17 GMT, "M @ Home" <>
    wrote:

    >I have just purchased Season 1 of HOGAN'S HEROES :
    >
    >Case 1 had DVD 1 in it - BUT - DVD 1 had DVD 2 Contents on it.
    >
    >Case 2 had DVD 2 in it - BUT - DVD 2 had DVD 1 Contents on it.
    >
    >ALL The rest were OK.
    >
    >Has anybody else found this ???

    I bought a copy of The Incredibles. Disk 2, clearly labeled as such,
    had the contents of disk 1. I exchnaged it of course, and new copy is
    fine.
    Prot, Mar 26, 2005
  7. M @ Home

    SRT Guest

    "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    > TVShowsOnDVD.com brought this up a week or so. Apparently, this switch
    > has happened in a lot of sets.
    >
    > Call 1-866-627-8201 to arrange for replacements from Paramount.

    Why worry about it or call anyone if every disc plays okay? You apparently
    still have the whole set (i.e., all the correct episodes).
    SRT, Mar 26, 2005
  8. M @ Home

    SRT Guest

    "Alpha" <> wrote in message

    > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Because it shows stupid, lackadasical, and bad quality control for
    > product?

    Now that is funny.
    SRT, Mar 26, 2005
  9. M @ Home

    Bill Guest

    At least your content is correct. In 1972, RCA records released an album
    featuring audio clips from the first season of "Sanford and Son." I
    purchased one at a local store, only to discover that inside the jacket was
    an album called "Road Food," by a band whose name I believe was Cheap Trick.

    Mercifully, the clerk at the store believed me and exchanged it for the only
    other copy of the "Sanford and Son" LP that they had received.
    Bill, Mar 27, 2005
  10. M @ Home

    RichA Guest

    On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:33:24 -0500, "Bill" <> wrote:

    >At least your content is correct. In 1972, RCA records released an album
    >featuring audio clips from the first season of "Sanford and Son." I
    >purchased one at a local store, only to discover that inside the jacket was
    >an album called "Road Food," by a band whose name I believe was Cheap Trick.
    >
    >Mercifully, the clerk at the store believed me and exchanged it for the only
    >other copy of the "Sanford and Son" LP that they had received.

    I wonder which one would be worth more today?
    -Rich
    RichA, Mar 27, 2005
  11. M @ Home

    Bill Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:33:24 -0500, "Bill" <> wrote:
    >
    >>At least your content is correct. In 1972, RCA records released an album
    >>featuring audio clips from the first season of "Sanford and Son." I
    >>purchased one at a local store, only to discover that inside the jacket
    >>was
    >>an album called "Road Food," by a band whose name I believe was Cheap
    >>Trick.
    >>
    >>Mercifully, the clerk at the store believed me and exchanged it for the
    >>only
    >>other copy of the "Sanford and Son" LP that they had received.
    >>

    > I wonder which one would be worth more today?
    > -Rich

    My memory is terrible...well, semi terrible. The actual LP that was inserted
    into the "Sanford and Son" record jacket was titled "For Love or Money," by
    a group calling itself Highway Robbery. I can't picture the original mixup
    being worth a great deal, since a properly labelled LP was simply inserted
    into the wrong jacket. It was a sealed album, purchased shortly after the
    release, so I feel certain that this was a factory error.

    I still have the "Sanford and Son" LP. I feel certain that it's the scarcer
    of the two titles, though I'd be surprised if it was worth anything...just a
    very odd collectible.
    Bill, Mar 27, 2005
  12. M @ Home

    Ronald Cole Guest

    "Bill" <> writes:
    > At least your content is correct. In 1972, RCA records released an album
    > featuring audio clips from the first season of "Sanford and Son." I
    > purchased one at a local store, only to discover that inside the jacket was
    > an album called "Road Food," by a band whose name I believe was Cheap Trick.

    Cheap Trick never released an album named "Road Food". The Guess Who
    did, though.

    > Mercifully, the clerk at the store believed me and exchanged it for the only
    > other copy of the "Sanford and Son" LP that they had received.

    And was probably glad to be rid of it, too...

    Ronald Cole <> Phone: (760) 499-9142
    President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152
    Ronald Cole, Apr 4, 2005