    Dry Rieslns (sic) 2005 - Califonia - Corbett Canyon

    I'm no wine snob but I know better than to wax poetic about a wine that
    comes in a box or in with a screw top.
    Tony Rice, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Tony Rice

    Helen Guest

    "Tony Rice" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns984FCA1286500jkl123iop@216.196.97.131...
    > Many have stories of homeowners associations nagging people about the
    > color

    What the hell are you ranting on about?
    Helen, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Tony Rice

    Tony Rice Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote in news:dI-dnRMsnpI_-
    :

    > "Tony Rice" <> wrote in message
    >> Many have stories of homeowners associations nagging people about the
    >> color

    > What the hell are you ranting on about?

    Posted to the wrong newsgroup. Message was immediately canceled, your news
    host must not respect cancel messgaes for some reason.
    Tony Rice, Oct 2, 2006
  4. Tony Rice <> wrote:
    > "Helen" <> wrote in news:dI-dnRMsnpI_-
    > :
    >

    >> "Tony Rice" <> wrote in message
    >>> Many have stories of homeowners associations nagging people about the
    >>> color

    >> What the hell are you ranting on about?

    > Posted to the wrong newsgroup. Message was immediately canceled, your news
    > host must not respect cancel messgaes for some reason.

    In fact a large number do not honor cancel messages ... in fact, I suspect the
    majority do not.

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Oct 2, 2006
  5. Tony Rice

    Helen Guest

    "Tony Rice" <> wrote in message
    > "Helen" <> wrote in news:dI-dnRMsnpI_-

    >> What the hell are you ranting on about?

    > Posted to the wrong newsgroup. Message was immediately canceled, your
    > news
    > host must not respect cancel messgaes for some reason.

    Cancel messages just don't work. Haven't for ages.
    Helen, Oct 2, 2006
  6. Tony Rice

    Mark² Guest

    Tony Rice wrote:
    > Many have stories of homeowners associations nagging people about the
    > color of their homes and height of their grass. My neighborhood has
    > taken it to the next level of lunancy. The HOA insiders (people who
    > seem to define themselves by their involvement in the HOA) would like
    > to believe it's hoity-toityier than it actually is.
    >
    > The HOA types like to hold events any they are usually for
    > themselves. The Easter Egg hunt and Halloween costume contest are
    > well received by residents but thats because they are for the kid.
    > I'll drink a beer with my neighbors if I want, I dont need it to be a
    > sanctioned HOA event. Case in point, the "results" of the wine
    > tasting event last night:
    >
    > Winner in the white category:
    > Dry Rieslns (sic) 2005 - Califonia - Corbett Canyon
    >

    > I'm no wine snob but I know better than to wax poetic about a wine
    > that comes in a box or in with a screw top.

    So move.
    ;)

    www.pbase.com/markuson
    Mark², Oct 3, 2006
  7. Tony Rice

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:59:47 -0500, Tony Rice wrote:

    > "Helen" <> wrote in news:dI-dnRMsnpI_-
    > :
    >

    >> "Tony Rice" <> wrote in message
    >>> Many have stories of homeowners associations nagging people about the
    >>> color

    >> What the hell are you ranting on about?

    > Posted to the wrong newsgroup. Message was immediately canceled, your news
    > host must not respect cancel messgaes for some reason.

    It is normally only the posters own isp that actions a cancel.
    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply
    Neil Ellwood, Oct 3, 2006