Ho, Ho, Ho, My Ass....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by -= Hawk =-, Dec 24, 2003.

  1. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 24, 2003

  2. -= Hawk =-

    Rob K Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" wrote in <ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>
    :
    > My Christmas card(s) to you all:

    LOL ! Tx -= Hawk =- and a merry Xmas to you too.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 24, 2003

  3. -= Hawk =-

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, Dec 24, 2003
  4. -= Hawk =-

    2Rowdy Guest

    Message i.d.:<news:ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>,
    by author -= Hawk =- aka <> inspired me,
    > My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >
    > http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/photoshop/00bah-humbug.jpg
    >
    > http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
    >
    > http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

    Thanks -=Hawk=-.
    Great cards you have collected or did you make them yourselves?
    Same wishes to you.
    --
    Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
    Ook u kunt op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden

    2Rowdy, Dec 24, 2003
  5. -= Hawk =-

    Peter J Ross Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:08 GMT, -= Hawk =- wrote in alt.config:

    >My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >
    >http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/photoshop/00bah-humbug.jpg
    >
    >http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
    >
    >http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

    You'll have to imagine mine.

    Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
    computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
    "Re: proposal" are legible.

    The caption reads:

    "What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
    alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

    Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

    --
    PJR:)

    (Remove NOSPAM to reply)

    Peter J Ross, Dec 24, 2003
  6. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 00:05:12 +0100, "2Rowdy" <>
    scribbled:

    >Message i.d.:<news:ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>,
    >by author -= Hawk =- aka <> inspired me,
    >> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >>
    >> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/photoshop/00bah-humbug.jpg
    >>
    >> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
    >>
    >> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

    >Thanks -=Hawk=-.
    >Great cards you have collected or did you make them yourselves?
    >Same wishes to you.

    Made/combined/animated/photoshoped by me.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  7. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:37 GMT, Peter J Ross
    <> scribbled:

    Imagine it? **** that, I'll MAKE it!

    http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/pjr.jpg

    >Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
    >computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
    >"Re: proposal" are legible.
    >
    >The caption reads:
    >
    >"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
    >alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

    You'll have to imagine the smaller elf asking "Who's that
    shpxurnq, Santa?"

    >Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

    Piece on earth and good bud to man.....

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  8. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:03:51 +0100, Rob K <>
    scribbled:

    >"-= Hawk =-" wrote in <ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>
    >:
    >> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >>

    >LOL ! Tx -= Hawk =- and a merry Xmas to you too.

    :)

    Glad you liked 'em ;)

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  9. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  10. -= Hawk =-

    Peter J Ross Guest

    On the first day of Christmas, alt.config gave to me a message from -=
    Hawk =-:

    >On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:37 GMT, Peter J Ross
    ><> scribbled:
    >
    >>You'll have to imagine mine.

    >Imagine it? **** that, I'll MAKE it!
    >
    >http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/pjr.jpg

    You, sir, are a genius.

    >>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
    >>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
    >>"Re: proposal" are legible.
    >>
    >>The caption reads:
    >>
    >>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
    >>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

    >You'll have to imagine the smaller elf asking "Who's that
    >shpxurnq, Santa?"

    "Daddy, daddy, daddy... what is a 'Flonk'?"

    >>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

    >Piece on earth and good bud to man.....

    May your crop never wither (as we veterinarians say).

    --
    PJR:)

    (Remove NOSPAM to reply)

    Peter J Ross, Dec 25, 2003
  11. -= Hawk =-

    Incantatrix Guest

    Peter J Ross <> <> :

    >On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:08 GMT, -= Hawk =- wrote in alt.config:
    >

    >>My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/photoshop/00bah-humbug.jpg
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

    >You'll have to imagine mine.
    >
    >Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
    >computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
    >"Re: proposal" are legible.
    >
    >The caption reads:
    >
    >"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
    >alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"
    >
    >Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

    TISNT!!!
    or at least i hope so

    Incantatrix, Dec 25, 2003
  12. -= Hawk =-

    Incantatrix Guest

    PING PJR / was: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, My Ass....

    Peter J Ross <> <> :

    >On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:08 GMT, -= Hawk =- wrote in alt.config:
    >

    >>My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/photoshop/00bah-humbug.jpg
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

    >You'll have to imagine mine.
    >
    >Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
    >computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
    >"Re: proposal" are legible.
    >
    >The caption reads:
    >
    >"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
    >alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

    i would like to take the opportunity to raise a discussion in this NG.
    or any other one.
    we, in belgium, celebrate saint nicholas day by giving presents to the children at the sixth of
    december.
    Santa clause comes on christmas day. for everyone, not only the children.
    I have always known santa clause as Joulupukkii (sp?) being of finish origin.
    now, i just wondered, do you celebrate saint nicholas in UK or USA as well?

    >Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

    i want to skip on this one, i am going for the day after the day after.

    <falls with head on keyboard>

    odioenohwpdgciqbdiougxoygcblqndfpamughgufhgbmq

    Incantatrix, Dec 25, 2003
  13. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:09:06 GMT, Peter J Ross
    <> scribbled:

    >On the first day of Christmas, alt.config gave to me a message from -=
    >Hawk =-:
    >
    >>On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:37 GMT, Peter J Ross
    >><> scribbled:
    >>
    >>>You'll have to imagine mine.

    >>Imagine it? **** that, I'll MAKE it!
    >>
    >>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/pjr.jpg

    >You, sir, are a genius.

    Fanks :) Used to compete at one of them photoshopping
    sites...

    >>>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
    >>>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
    >>>"Re: proposal" are legible.
    >>>
    >>>The caption reads:
    >>>
    >>>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
    >>>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

    >>You'll have to imagine the smaller elf asking "Who's that
    >>shpxurnq, Santa?"

    >"Daddy, daddy, daddy... what is a 'Flonk'?"

    "Mommy says she's going to lart you the next time there's
    lipstick on your collar..."

    >>>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

    >>Piece on earth and good bud to man.....

    >May your crop never wither (as we veterinarians say).

    May there always be lead in your pencil and no saltpeter in your soup.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  14. -= Hawk =-

    Miggsee Guest

    Merry Christmas, dear -=Hawk=-! Hey, I'll finally get to FL next week!

    Miggsee, Dec 25, 2003
  15. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:32:36 -0500, "Miggsee" <>
    scribbled:

    >Merry Christmas, dear -=Hawk=-! Hey, I'll finally get to FL next week!

    I'll alert the media! (and the border patrol <G>) Hey, at least they're
    not saying it's going to be 30 all next week....

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  16. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 25, 2003
  17. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:29:11 -0500, Rôgêr <>
    scribbled:

    >-= Hawk =- wrote:
    >
    >> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
    >>
    >> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/photoshop/00bah-humbug.jpg
    >>
    >> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
    >>
    >> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg
    >>

    >The first one is a rerun, but the other two are good. I miss cat-daddy's

    The first one is a 'classic' (and a contest winner <G>) and like
    'It's a Wonderful Life' it'll be repeated every year :)

    >little elves at this time of year.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 25, 2003
  18. -= Hawk =-

    Boomer Guest

    -= Hawk =- <> wrote message

    > My Christmas card(s) to you all:

    Bah humbug back at ya! ;)

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2003
  19. -= Hawk =-

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Dec 25, 2003
  20. BWHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

    Archived!!!!!

    Happy Holly Dayz...;oD

    -= Hawk =- <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news:3lckuvsninvjf7ncp2rk4jkvapb8c62vdv@news-server:

    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 25, 2003