    - "weird temperatures" filter is enabled again.

    To download, please, visit support site: www.hmonitor.com

    , Dec 6, 2005

  2. Jordi Guest

    ¿Es un programa recomendable?, ¿mejor que el Everest de Lavalys, o es
    diferente?
    Saludos.

    Jordi, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Rob Wilkens Guest

    You'll probably never see this since you cross-posted everywhere, but..

    Tried the 1-week trial, this looks incredibly useful -- if it worked.

    It gives me HDD1 Temperature 36.0 degrees C.
    It gives me Power cooling Fan speed of 3233 rpm.

    Everything else is greyed out without a reading.

    On a positive note in settings it told me my processor was running at 201Mhz
    X 10 for a speed of 2010Mhz, and that the Memory bus speed was 400Mhz DDR,
    which means that is working right.

    -rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 6, 2005