  1. Drew

    Drew Guest

    It sure is quiet around here...
    Drew, Nov 4, 2010

    Ron, Nov 4, 2010

    >> It sure is quiet around here...

    > Shhhh!! you'll wake them all.

    Bill Sharpe, Nov 4, 2010
  4. Drew

    Jim Guest

    On Nov 4, 4:55 am, "Ron" <> wrote:
    > "Drew" <> wrote in message

    > > It sure is quiet around here...

    I miss Carlos's postings of when the new nVidia and ATI drivers are
    released. I just checked last night and both companies had released
    new drivers.

    Where is Carlos when you really need him. <g>

    Jim
    Jim, Nov 4, 2010
  5. Drew

    Carlos Guest

    Drew,
    I'm still here.
    :)
    Driver postings will be back shortly!
    ATI November driver release will surely see the light late this month.
    I am not tracking NVidia any longer but I will see what can I do about
    that.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 4, 2010
  6. To track Nvidia drivers just sign up for driver notifications at
    http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.

    Dominic Payer, Nov 4, 2010
  7. It's "our" newsgroup and we're not talking to each other....

    Dominic Payer, Nov 4, 2010
  8. Drew

    Drew Guest

    As is my Win7 x64 pro and today in Reno Nv it is supposed to hit 76 degrees!
    Film at 11 and snow next week. roflol!!!!

    Drew, Nov 4, 2010
  9. Drew

    Drew Guest

    See!! you mention quiet and everybody comes alive. Good to hear you Carlos!!

    Drew, Nov 4, 2010
  10. Drew

    Carlos Guest

    Drew,
    Good to hear we are all still alive.
    I have had (and will have) arthrosis issues with my left hand (now under
    control) and an unexplainable pain in my right hand.
    That kept me away from typing for a while, wasting my money in medicines.
    Things seem to be calm right now and I am typing with both hands again
    saying Hi to my buddies from ethernal-september.
    They are doing quite a good job filtering spam.
    During work hours I use googlegroups and you gotta see that.
    It is quite difficult to find you guys in the middle of spam, like a needle
    in the haystack.
    It is Spring down down down here, with temps trying to get as "high" as 10
    deg C.
    Carlos

    noticias:iav8o5$1r8$-september.org...

    Carlos, Nov 4, 2010