  1. Hmmm...

    The Joys of AD, & ConsoleOne.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, May 5, 2006

  2. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    The-Lorax Guest

    They Both have there advantages and Disadvantages,

    bear in mind that Novell are brining out eDir for Linux soon :p

    You working in a windows envirnment now?

    The-Lorax, May 6, 2006

  3. On Sat, 06 May 2006 18:46:29 +1200, The-Lorax wrote:

    > bear in mind that Novell are brining out eDir for Linux soon :p

    Indeed!

    > You working in a windows envirnment now?

    Alas yes. Something has to pay my bills. Unix back ends tho'. :eek:)

    My home is entirely a *nix house, but for one legacy box that only rarely
    gets plugged in and turned on.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, May 6, 2006