  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    Gotta love Office Space :)

    T.N.O., Oct 6, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    news:blqn61$f7dgp$-berlin.de...
    > Gotta love Office Space :)

    Office space should come standard with a cleaner-uperer. That way it will
    stay as space, and not slowly transform into clutter as it normally does.
    :)

    Rider, Oct 6, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Rider" wrote
    > > Gotta love Office Space :)

    > Office space should come standard with a cleaner-uperer. That way it will
    > stay as space, and not slowly transform into clutter as it normally does.
    > :)

    I meant the movie... :)

    T.N.O., Oct 6, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > "Rider" wrote
    > > > Gotta love Office Space :)

    > > Office space should come standard with a cleaner-uperer. That way it

    will
    > > stay as space, and not slowly transform into clutter as it normally

    does.
    > > :)

    > I meant the movie... :)

    I really should stay up with current affairs shouldnt I LOL
    Didnt know there was a movie called that :)

    Rider, Oct 6, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:59:21 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

    > "Rider" wrote
    >> > Gotta love Office Space :)

    >> Office space should come standard with a cleaner-uperer. That way it
    >> will stay as space, and not slowly transform into clutter as it normally
    >> does.
    >> :)

    > I meant the movie... :)

    Now, about those TPS reports.....

    AD., Oct 6, 2003
  6. On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:22:54 +1300, "Rider"
    <> wrote:

    >> I meant the movie... :)

    >I really should stay up with current affairs shouldnt I LOL
    >Didnt know there was a movie called that :)

    It's old (1999)

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

    Damn funny though!

    I have it, if you want it. :)

    Make sure you file your TPS reports first though. You got the memo,
    right?

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand

    Kristofer Clayton, Oct 6, 2003
  7. T.N.O.

    Stuart Guest

    "Kristofer Clayton" <> wrote in message
    > Make sure you file your TPS reports first though.

    I'll do that A-SAP.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Oct 6, 2003
  8. On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:17:30 +1300, "Stuart"
    <> wrote:

    >"Kristofer Clayton" <> wrote in message
    >> Make sure you file your TPS reports first though.

    >I'll do that A-SAP.

    Have you seen my stapler?

    Kristofer Clayton, Oct 6, 2003
  9. T.N.O.

    Mark. Guest

    In article <blqn61$f7dgp$-berlin.de>,
    "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    |Gotta love Office Space :)

    Mmmmmmyeaaaah

    Mark., Oct 6, 2003
  10. Mark. wrote:
    > In article <blqn61$f7dgp$-berlin.de>,
    > "T.N.O." <> wrote:
    >
    >> Gotta love Office Space :)

    > Mmmmmmyeaaaah

    I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Sunday too...

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Oct 6, 2003
  11. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Rider" wrote
    > I really should stay up with current affairs shouldnt I LOL
    > Didnt know there was a movie called that :)

    well, it's funny in a sick way.

    T.N.O., Oct 6, 2003
  12. T.N.O.

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > Gotta love Office Space :)

    Well we can see who saw this movie LMAO sad, very sad LOL

    Rider, Oct 6, 2003