    list that pops up on the right is what I want to edit, but I can't for the
    life of me figure out how to get b ack to it.

    Any help will be appreciated..

    Guest, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    Create a system restore point BEFORE messing with
    the registry.

    Here are the most obvious places to look:

    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\<<file type>>\ShellNew
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\<<file type group>>\shell\

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:42:45 GMT, in
    <VxgOa.3485$>
    <> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Heya,

    Yep, I intend too :). Only problem is, I can't remember how to access the
    HKey files. I know in Windows XP your supposed to use the RUN program, but
    that's all I can remember..

    Guest, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Guest

    °Mike° Guest