    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6309108440&rd=1

    Thanks for any info.

    Jason

    Jason, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Jason wrote:

    > I wanted to know if anyone has purchased the new Canadian 3 DVD set of
    > this series containing the first 26 episodes, and if so, are the
    > episodes in their original uncut versions as shown on HBO, or in the
    > edited form shown on the USA Network?
    >
    > Here's a link to one of the sets on Ebay:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6309108440&rd=1
    >
    > Thanks for any info.
    >
    ><bumps into Derek>
    > ...Oh, sorry.

    <turns to a.v.d.>
    Jason was a DVD fan who wanted to seek out the forbidden secrets, to
    bring his fantasies to life...But in his search, he may be about to find
    that his fantasies have a way of turning back on him, and the truth may
    be a different thing altogether--And by the time he discovers it, escape
    may be too late...

    Derek Janssen (<wanders down low-budget Canadian roads looking for the
    "Robocop" series>)

    Derek Janssen, Jul 14, 2004