    I ran scanreg at restarted with a previous setting, when I opened the
    address bar it still had my previous contacts, how can this happen if I am
    running History Killer as the idea is to clear history.
    not hereplease@not here.com, Feb 20, 2004

  2. not hereplease@not here.com

    Harrison Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:02:49 -0000, "not hereplease@not here.com" <> wrote:

    >I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.
    >
    >The programme runs every few hours.
    >I had a problem today with the P.C that would only run in Safe Mode.
    >
    >I ran scanreg at restarted with a previous setting, when I opened the
    >address bar it still had my previous contacts, how can this happen if I am
    >running History Killer as the idea is to clear history.

    Reinstall the program or ask the program's author for help.
    Harrison, Feb 20, 2004

  3. "not hereplease@not here.com" <> wrote in message
    > I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.
    >
    > The programme runs every few hours.
    > I had a problem today with the P.C that would only run in Safe Mode.
    >
    > I ran scanreg at restarted with a previous setting, when I opened the
    > address bar it still had my previous contacts, how can this happen if I am
    > running History Killer as the idea is to clear history.

    Spend a bit and get
    http://www.pcmesh.com/
    Scroll down to complete internet clean up and check it out. first time iv'e
    paid for owt, but well worth it.
    Annette Kurten, Feb 20, 2004
  4. not hereplease@not here.com

    Mike245 Guest

    not hereplease@not here.com wrote:

    > I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.

    Switch to Mozilla or Firefox, they have simple one click history removers.

    http://mozilla.org

    --
    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now