His mom must be so proud[Wayyy OT]

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Dec 20, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Dec 20, 2004

  2. JaR

    nerd32768 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns95C56B971A57Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16...
    > The bad guys just die laffin'...
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/theHULK9281/pinkAR-15.jpg
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Making nerd32768 happy is job #1
    > Visit MCNGP.com today!

    Where did you find my teacher's picture?????
    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004

  3. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> The bad guys just die laffin'...
    >>
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/theHULK9281/pinkAR-15.jpg
    >>

    > Do you think he will be hunting Barbie's?

    Hunting Barbie's what?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 20, 2004
  5. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C58B66C3FEEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >>
    >>> The bad guys just die laffin'...
    >>>
    >>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/theHULK9281/pinkAR-15.jpg
    >>>

    >> Do you think he will be hunting Barbie's?
    >>

    > Hunting Barbie's what?

    Oh I think you know what that dude's hunting for.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  6. JaR

    kpg Guest

    > Oh I think you know what that dude's hunting for.

    OOH! I Know....

    What was that link to that hunting game...? Cant find it.
    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  7. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:OX$U#
    :

    > Oh I think you know what that dude's hunting for.

    a sinlge reason why Barbie should be able to stand? Don't get me wrong
    here, with a body like that you want her flat on her back anyhoo...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 20, 2004