    Cheers,
    Alan

    -- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

    Alan Browne, Jul 15, 2007

  2. Alan Browne

    Pete D Guest

    "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    news:eRtmi.332$...

    > http://digitpedia.com/digital-cameras/unnamed-sony-d-slr-ready-for-release/
    >
    > Must be the next "newbie" version as it has a single control knob that
    > appears to have those cutsie pictograms for selection of exposure by scene
    > type. But it also has a VG and a flash sync terminal...
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Alan

    With 10fps, who is the idiot driving this developement? The grip looks
    somewhat ooky as well.

    Pete D, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Alan Browne

    > http://digitpedia.com/digital-cameras/unnamed-sony-d-slr-ready-for-release/
    >
    > Must be the next "newbie" version as it has a single control knob that
    > appears to have those cutsie pictograms for selection of exposure by scene
    > type. But it also has a VG and a flash sync terminal...
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Alan

    With 10fps those are "movie" modes, not scene modes.

    Pete D, Jul 16, 2007
  4. Alan Browne

    ray Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:23:35 +1000, Pete D wrote:

    > "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://digitpedia.com/digital-cameras/unnamed-sony-d-slr-ready-for-release/
    >>
    >> Must be the next "newbie" version as it has a single control knob that
    >> appears to have those cutsie pictograms for selection of exposure by scene
    >> type. But it also has a VG and a flash sync terminal...
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Alan
    >>

    > With 10fps, who is the idiot driving this developement? The grip looks
    > somewhat ooky as well.

    Perhaps you could elaborate a little - do you think 10fps is too much or
    too little? I usually buy a digital camera with the expectation of
    shooting photos, not movies.

    ray, Jul 16, 2007
  5. Alan Browne

    Pete D Guest

    "ray" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:23:35 +1000, Pete D wrote:
    >

    >> "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> http://digitpedia.com/digital-cameras/unnamed-sony-d-slr-ready-for-release/
    >>>
    >>> Must be the next "newbie" version as it has a single control knob that
    >>> appears to have those cutsie pictograms for selection of exposure by
    >>> scene
    >>> type. But it also has a VG and a flash sync terminal...
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,
    >>> Alan
    >>>

    >> With 10fps, who is the idiot driving this developement? The grip looks
    >> somewhat ooky as well.

    > Perhaps you could elaborate a little - do you think 10fps is too much or
    > too little? I usually buy a digital camera with the expectation of
    > shooting photos, not movies.

    A camera with scene modes and 10fps is in a bit of a funny place in the
    market do you think are they serious or not or trying to please everyone.

    Pete D, Jul 16, 2007